Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Assistant Community Manager
Company: DLP Real Estate Management
Reports To: Community Manager
Compensation: $14.00-$18.00 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, LivingFully Health & Wellness Program, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Leading provider offering property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident Program and the management company of the Dream, Live and Prosper apartment communities.
Summary: Come join our growing team in Shreveport, LA. We are looking for energetic professionals who are desirous of growing their career as a successful manager who understands the value of providing customers with a positive experience. DLP is looking for an assistant property manager to help lead our apartment community located in Shreveport, LA. This dynamic individual will be responsible for helping to successfully run and manage a busy multi-million dollar business through our Elite Execution Operating System. This unique system helps our organization to achieve more in a year than other companies do in five or more years..
You will develop and maintain positive resident and community relationships, help plan resident events, lease apartment homes, collect and post rent payments, participate in community inspections, ensuring that the community is kept clean and well maintained at all times. Partnering and collaborating with other team members to ensure that move-ins are handled efficiently for the new residents. This position is a great opportunity for someone who is professional, organized and detail oriented, friendly, has excellent communication skills and a caring customer friendly nature. A strong background with a minimum of two year’s experience in property management and real estate is preferred. Retail or hospitality experience is also a plus for this customer facing and driven individual. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet family oriented company, apply today!
What you have already accomplished:
- A strong background in Real Estate or Property Management is preferred
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing or management role is required
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Microsoft or G-Suite experience a plus
- Familiarity with computers and working through email
- Appfolio experience is preferred
- Great customer service and communication skills*
What you are great at
- Provide day to day operations insight and management of the community while responding to and ensuring customer and resident needs are met.
- Develop and maintain positive resident and vendor relations
- Rent collection, ensuring delinquency is no higher than 2% each month
- Lease apartments and help to supervise leasing and ensuring that the apartment homes are ready for occupancy on a timely basis
- Complete lease documents and manage the administration of activities related to the physical operation of the properties
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the GM, SVPs and President of the division
- Assist with purchasing of needed supplies, invoice processing, scheduling vendors
- Walk the community including vacant units, up and down stairs, pool areas and other amenity areas to ensure they are well maintained and ready for use by residents
- Participate and conduct regular interior and exterior community inspections
- Ensure that all leases files are prepared/maintained in accordance with policy
- Initiate and execute lease renewals and signings
- Plan, attend and host resident events
- Conduct outreach marketing to local businesses*
Who you will work with :
- 350+ Associates across the country ready to help with any project
- 20+ General Managers all up and down the east coast
- A team dedicated to WOW customer service on a daily basis.
- Executive leadership team is excited to help develop the skills and career path of our community teams.
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially in the last several years and have no plans to stop. New team members and new homes are added to our portfolio every month as our DLP family continued to grow in the Southeast.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you!. While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!