St. Augustine, FL
Salary: $80,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
Director Of Operations
Reports To: Chief of Staff
Company: DLP Real Estate Capital
Location: Bethlehem, PA or St Augustine, FL
Compensation: : $80,000 – $125,000 Year 1 total compensation
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving goals!
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies
Summary: DLP Real Estate capital is in search of a Director Of Operations to lead our corporate support operations. You are extremely organized with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. This position requires a strong background in operations management and/or project management. If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing and family-oriented company, you’ll want to read on.
What you have already accomplished:
- Experience leading operations for a fast-growing organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the management of direct reports and financials
- Candidate must have a strong background in operations management
- Strong IT/ Technology background required
- Solid analytical and negotiating skills
- Process development experience
- Project management experience desired
- Real Estate experience required*
What you are great at:
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Proving & driving accountability
- Inspecting what is expected
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Solid financial, accounting, and reporting skills
- Strong technology background w/ basic coding skills preferred
- Driving process and procedure development
- Driving checklist and workflow implementation
- Automating through technology
- Data architect and management
- Leading and inspiring others*
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Build and monitor approval workflows
- Tackle and lead ad hoc operational projects
- Lead the implementation and management of the Executive Dashboard
- Provide a weekly digest report to CEO
- Help achieve NOI projections l budget across operating companies
- Achieve 28% annual increase in PPP
- Achievement of 90% of company Rocks
- Achievement of company WIGs
- Free up CEO to be able to step out of significant portion of day-to-day internal operations
- Develop and lead “shared” services throughout the organization
- Work closely with cross-company support functions to ensure cohesive corporate operations
- Work closing with IT to improve operations through technology
- Lead internal organizational operations across DLP companies
- Support the needs of the business unit leaders
- Conduct 1-on-1 meetings and performance evaluations with all direct reports
- Lead achieving Wildly Important Goals (WIGS), Rocks, and driving KPI’s
- Promote the company culture throughout the organization and increase employee engagement
- Lead solving issues (IDS) related to operations across all companies
- Help to create and implement company policies
- Informs and advises executive team regarding current trends, issues, and activities to facilitate both short and long-range strategic plans to improve operational performance and enhance growth*
Who you will work with:
- 350+ high energy team members ready to assist with any project
- An experienced top-level Leadership team *
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.*
Our Purpose: Dream. Live. Prosper. Passionately creating prosperity through Real Estate.
Our Mission: Lead and inspire the building of wealth and prosperity with our partners through the execution of innovative real estate solutions.
Our BHAG (Big Goal): 100,000 solutions provided for and from real estate.
DLP Real Estate Capital is the parent company of the DLP family of companies and includes:
DLP Realty- A leader in providing innovative solutions to home buyers and sellers, as well as active single and multi-family investors and builders. Home of the Guaranteed Sale program and the Immediate Buyout Program through DLP Offers.
DLP Capital Partners- The leader in providing passive real estate equity and debt funds that offers consistent and reliable high-yield returns directly to high-net-worth investors and through their advisors. Home of the 6-10% fixed return.
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities, in addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
DLP Direct Lending Partners- The leader in providing investment housing funding to active single-family and multi-family investors, in addition to privately owned home builders throughout the eastern, southern, and midwestern United States. Home of the Elite Line of Credit Program.
Brite Homes- Energy-efficient, modern, and affordable, these highly anticipated green-living homes are built by Brite Homes and sold through a partnership with DLP Realty throughout the state of Florida.
Our Achievements: DLP Real Estate Capital has over $800 million in assets under management, and since our founding, has closed over 12,000 real estate transaction totaling more than $2 billion.
- We’ve been ranked by The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 15 Real Estate professionals in the country, including #1 in all of PA and NJ for the past 5 years in a row.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked by Inc. 5000 for 7 consecutive years
- We continue to win many workplace awards each year, including Top Workplace, Best Workplace, 40 Under 40, and Fastest Growth in both PA and Florida.
- Live the DLP Core Values:
- Driven For Greatness
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focused
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
- Humble Confidence
If you share our core values and can drive results in a thriving and fast-growing company, we look forward to speaking with you! While our company has grown to 350+ team members, our team approach allows us to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while driving toward results. Our team members are engaged and driving results that make a real difference in achieving our Mission. You’ll be noticed and recognized while being provided with tremendous opportunity for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!