Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Area / Regional Service Manager (Multi-site Position)
Reports To: VP Property Management subject to change in future
Location: Little Rock, AR , Jackson, MS or Shreveport or Baton Rouge LA areas
Compensation $60,000 – $90,000 (base compensation plus attractive bonus potential)
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program, Company Events, and the incredible feeling of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset, and construction management of multi-family communities spanning more than twenty states, in addition to single-family homes and commercial properties. we are the home of the proprietary nationally recognized Elite Resident Program and the management company of the Dream, Live and Prosper apartment communities
Summary: This important role is responsible for implementing maintenance service initiatives across a portfolio of multiple multifamily apartment communities spanning across various cities and states. This leadership position includes oversight of capital projects, annual budget preparation, project planning, ensuring apartment homes are made ready for move-in, preventive maintenance is completed timely and that the service (maintenance) team is properly trained and that they have the tools needed to ensure amazing service for our residents.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- 3+ Years Experience in comparable role with several direct reports
- Experience leading maintenance teams & a portfolio of 2,000+ units
- Experience leading or working alongside large capital projects
- Documented success in achieving budget goals and implementing cost savings
- Team building and continued talent development of individuals reporting to you
- HVAC EPA Universal Certification
- College degree and CAM-T designations preferred
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
What you will achieve at DLP: (responsibilities)
- Assist in leading service team members in accomplishing community, portfolio and company business, customer satisfaction and financial goals.
- Recruit, hire and train service professionals adept in HVAC, plumbing and other maintenance related areas
- Build and implement processes to ensure service requests are completed fully and timely
- Establish and ensure preventive maintenance initiatives are completed on an ongoing basis at all communities
- Achieve 5-star customer satisfaction ratings from existing and future residents
- Define strategy and drive the completion of quality zero-defect vacant unit make readies within 7 business days of resident5 move out
- Achieve the maintenance and repair related budgets for each community within the portfolio
- Solicit and negotiate cost reductions for services and products regularly used by the service and maintenance teams in management of the communities
- Identification and recognition of potential life safety concerns elevating your findings will potential solutions
- Develop a vendor network of qualified suppliers, vendors and contractors
- Lead by example, on occasion strapping on the tool belt and assisting a community team with the completion of service request or make ready apartments
- Lead and establish a culture of excellence, exemplary service and outperformance
- Collaborate closely with Community Managers, REM leadership & Redevelopment team
- Define and outline project scopes, project needs, renovation needs and estimated cost of work and projects
- Lead safety initiatives, requirements, safety meetings and the achievement of well maintained work and shop locations and clean, well maintained communities and amenities
- Develop a service strategy for each community to maximize the effectiveness of the overall service and maintenance operation including the maintenance shop and related inventory process
- Execute on the completion of service requests within 48 hours of their receipt
Who you will work with :
- A team and company destined to become a World Class Organization and Top Property Management Firm
- 260+ Team Members ready to help with any project
- 40+ Service Managers and more than 60 Service Technicians
- 40+ Experienced and dedicated property managers nationally
- Incredible Dedicated Executive Team
- Dynamic team members who are passionate about success
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and that growth will not stop. New team members and communities continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.