Real Estate Specialist
“Life shrinks and expands on the proportion of your willingness to take risks and try new things”
Role at DLP Realty
As a Real Estate Specialist, James works with buyers and manages listings. He believes that helping people move on to the next phase of their lives is the most meaning part of being a Real Estate Specialist. He has set out an ongoing goal to constantly increase the number of clients and investors he works with.
Get to Know James
James is originally from the Lehigh Valley but has lived in different parts of the US, including Iowa and California. Prior to working in real estate, he worked in the financial and medical field. James is married to Bree and has two sons, Spencer and Finnley. During his free time, he’s usually playing or watching sports, at the gym, or spending time with his family.
5 Fun Facts
- Holds a Doctorate in Chiropractic and Neuroscience Principle Applications
- Can write and draw with both hands
- Has a photographic memory
- Lived in Iowa for four years
- Unexpectedly met his wife at his father’s funeral